Blue Evening

Blue Evening
Langkawi evening view

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stepping into the void..

Harold Lloyd did it and survived. This is my first step into blogging and I don't know how I would fare. This is just like stepping out into the void, some idiots survived, some clever ones would strap a parachute on before doing it. I have no parachute, tho I have been dreaming of sky-diving ever since I was a wee dick, so I guess I'm one of the idiots or "Goblok".

New year seems to create some sense of beginning in many people, and not all would carry the beginning till the end. "Hangat-hangat taik ayam" like the Malay proverb says, just like the freshly expunged chicken excrement, the warmth doesn't last long.

I do hope I will keep on blogging. Just don't expect the nice, beautiful, flowery, insightful blog from me, I'll just fire away..

2 comments:

  1. wah...i'm the 1st one...welcome to goblog team...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive not heard of Harold Lloyd in a long time. Love his comedies.

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Just keep on writing and you will have the followers.

    ReplyDelete